These are 6 things we look for in assessing whether a revshare partnership will be successful.
- It should be doing at least $100K a month already (with at least 100+ conversions per week in a digital channel).
- The first step is always finding out how much money they receive from each client by measuring their social media ROI; this will help set expectations about future growth potentials.
- Have strong remarketing audiences that aren’t being used properly (or at all).
- Remarketing audiences are an important part of your marketing strategy. They can be used to show ads on sites where people have been browsing or recent activity, like Facebook Ads for example! Remarketed content also gives brands access into how well-referred customers were before they made a purchase decision with their product.
- Not have other agencies or executives who create problems.
- It is important to focus on work and have zero interference from those who might create problems for me in the future when deadlines need to be met.
- Have plenty of positive customer feedback (which we can boost product by collecting more videos).
- Authority in this sense refers to the ability of your site to rank well on search engines because it has been referenced by other sites that have authority when it comes to what they do. If you want your company to show up higher in search engine results pages, then focus on building authority and mention-building strategies! That’s right – mentions are important too to boost product visibility!
- Be easy to work with (not meddling or needing consulting/training, or worse, backs out of the RevShare later).
- Agree to our framework (the 6 phase Social Amplification Engine).
Having a RevShare partnership is an excellent arbitrage opportunity for you and them to make a lot of money. You should take 5-10% of incremental sales above the average of the most recent 6-months as a baseline, while your RevShare partner covers ad costs. They must also agree to a reasonable ROAS (Return On Ad Spend).
And so, you’ve reached the end of this blog post and we hope you find it helpful! We have plenty of experience in all aspects of online business from SEO to web design to conversion optimization. We’ve been fortunate enough to have a lot of success with our RevShare partners, but we know it can be tough finding the right person.
That is why we created this list of requirements that will help you find the perfect partner for your business and your customers. If by chance, you’re looking for a partner to help with your marketing initiatives, shoot us an email.
About the Author
He is the host of the CoachYu show, a digital marketing certification program that partners together with industry professionals just like doctors, engineers, and teachers where people can get trained and have a job at the same time.
He has been building brands and teaching marketing for over 13 years.
Specializes in helping young adults to grow into the leaders of tomorrow, by confidently developing their marketing skills through training programs and seminars with enterprise clients like The Golden State Warriors, Nike, and Rosetta Stone.
He developed the Technology Partner for Digital Marketing Agencies and Personal Brands. A RevShare Partnership Program that enables growing companies to stay competitive.
None of this would be possible without the generous support of partners such as DigitalMarketer, Social Media Examiner, Fiverr, GoDaddy, Keap, OmniConvert, Onlinejobs.ph, Tom Ferry, Barry Habib, and others who believe in training up millions of digital marketing professionals.
Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, Fox News, CNN, CBS Evening News and co-authored “Facebook Nation” – a textbook taught in over 700 colleges and universities.
Dennis is an internationally acclaimed speaker in Facebook Marketing who has spoken countless times in 17 countries, spanning five continents including keynote events at L2E, PubCon, Digital Agency Expo, Marketo Summit, and B2C Growth & Innovation Virtual Summit.
Besides being a data and ad connoisseur, Dennis enjoys eating spicy buffalo wings or might just spot him playing Ultimate Frisbee under the sun.
You can contact him at email@example.com or on one of his social accounts below.