These are 6 things we look for in assessing whether a revshare partnership will be successful.
- It should be doing at least $100K a month already (with at least 100+ conversions per week in a digital channel).
- The first step is always finding out how much money they receive from each client by measuring their social media ROI; this will help set expectations about future growth potentials.
- Have strong remarketing audiences that aren’t being used properly (or at all).
- Remarketing audiences are an important part of your marketing strategy. They can be used to show ads on sites where people have been browsing or recent activity, like Facebook Ads for example! Remarketed content also gives brands access into how well-referred customers were before they made a purchase decision with their product.
- Not have other agencies or executives who create problems.
- It is important to focus on work and have zero interference from those who might create problems for me in the future when deadlines need to be met.
- Have plenty of positive customer feedback (which we can boost product by collecting more videos).
- Authority in this sense refers to the ability of your site to rank well on search engines because it has been referenced by other sites that have authority when it comes to what they do. If you want your company to show up higher in search engine results pages, then focus on building authority and mention-building strategies! That’s right – mentions are important too to boost product visibility!
- Be easy to work with (not meddling or needing consulting/training, or worse, backs out of the RevShare later).
- Agree to our framework (the 6 phase Social Amplification Engine).
Having a RevShare partnership is an excellent arbitrage opportunity for you and them to make a lot of money. You should take 5-10% of incremental sales above the average of the most recent 6-months as a baseline, while your RevShare partner covers ad costs. They must also agree to a reasonable ROAS (Return On Ad Spend).
And so, you’ve reached the end of this blog post and we hope you find it helpful! We have plenty of experience in all aspects of online business from SEO to web design to conversion optimization. We’ve been fortunate enough to have a lot of success with our RevShare partners, but we know it can be tough finding the right person.
That is why we created this list of requirements that will help you find the perfect partner for your business and your customers. If by chance, you’re looking for a partner to help with your marketing initiatives, shoot us an email.
About the Author