Partner Management Role
Are you active on social media? This role might be perfect for you!
What will I do as a Partner Manager?
The Partner Manager is the VA equivalent of an Account Manager. An Account Manager manages the relationship with clients-- largely through Zoom calls, texting, and lightweight touches. The Partner Manager helps with non-clients, which are largely potential business partners, speaking, events, podcasts, courses, and other means to jointly create traffic, content, and sales.
While the American Account Manager must have perfect English, culturally be in tune with clients, and operate in the same time zones as clients, a Partner Manager VA doesn't have to have perfect English or be working in American time zones for their shift.
We do require that our VA's work shifts overlapping time between American and VA schedules for coordination.
The Roles of a Partner Manager
- Truly care about client and customer success.
- Provide lightweight responses on Facebook, LinkedIn, blog, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor groups and social media for questions, comments, and complaints.
- Help users with basic questions-- sending them to relevant articles, videos, and courses.
- Escalate support questions, as necessary.
- Categorize content: Score by authority (30-point scale), categorize by topic, and choose stage in Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion Funnel.
- Not copywriting-- but cross-post items marked RTP (ready to post) to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and the blog for each client.
- A senior content VA can also boost any post for $1 a day for 7 days on Facebook to the client's primary audience (a pre-created audience anyone who is within 4-7 miles of the office).
- Higher Level Content VA to Posting - 50 photos and videos on GMB - 1 post per week on Facebook and Google
- Pull out worthwhile positive mentions (especially video responses) and place them in respective Content Library, tagged by partner and topic.
- Conduct lightweight analysis of ads metrics.
Account Manager's Assistant
- Onboard new clients in Basecamp.
- Audit client's access permissions on Facebook, Google, and others.
- Conduct Quick Audits.
- Create Snapshot Reports.
- Assemble Executive Summary.
- Assemble Success Tracker (monthly or weekly report).
- Organize, upload, and download files and folders.
- Gather metrics from ads.
- Order personalized gifts such as socks, shirts, and stamps.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Extremely technically savvy (if you had to, you could teach technically-challenged Grandma how to use her iPhone)
- This role is fully remote. Work from anywhere.
- Full-time: 40 hours
- Working hours can be flexible
- Continually improve customer engagement and client satisfaction
- Searches for ways to make the customer happy
- Proactive in communication with the executive team with quick and efficient responses.