Looking to track button clicks, fire a 1×1 image pixel on events, or have multiple conversion pixels on a page?
Today you can do this with Facebook’s updated conversion pixel.
You don’t have to update your existing pixels. They will continue to work.
- Many under the hood performance tweaks
- Supports using multiple pixels and Conversion events per page
- Easier to track in page events such as button clicks
- Enables payloads greater than 1K through POST
If you’re tracking basic shopping cart and lead form conversions, you won’t need to worry about this.
- Verify that your pixels are working properly
- Troubleshoot common errors
- Learn how to improve performance
In other news:
Need help on structuring your ad campaigns and bids? Here’s how.