Looking to track button clicks, fire a 1×1 image pixel on events, or have multiple conversion pixels on a page?
Today you can do this with Facebook’s updated conversion pixel.
You don’t have to update your existing pixels. They will continue to work.
- Many under the hood performance tweaks
- Supports using multiple pixels and Conversion events per page
- Easier to track in page events such as button clicks
- Enables payloads greater than 1K through POST
If you’re tracking basic shopping cart and lead form conversions, you won’t need to worry about this.
- Verify that your pixels are working properly
- Troubleshoot common errors
- Learn how to improve performance
In other news:
Need help on structuring your ad campaigns and bids? Here’s how.
About the Author
You can find him quoted in major publications and on television such as CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NPR, and LA Times. Clients have included Nike, Red Bull, the Golden State Warriors, Ashley Furniture, Quiznos-- down to local service businesses like real estate agents and dentists. He's spoken at over 750 conferences in 20 countries, having flown over 6 million miles in the last 30 years to train up young adults and business owners. He speaks for free as long as the organization believes in the job-creation mission and covers business class travel.
You can find him hiking tall mountains, eating chicken wings, and taking Kaqun oxygen baths-- likely in a city near you.