How To Crosspost An Article Or Blog Post On A Twitter Account
The list of items you need before you crosspost an article or blog post on a Twitter account.
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to the article web page, or blog post.
- URL of the Twitter account.
- Publishing access to the Twitter account such as having the Creative Manager, Ad Manager, or Account Administrator role.
- Caption or copy for the post.
The list of instructions to crosspost an article or blog post on a Twitter account.
1. Log in to Twitter.
|You are posting on your behalf.||Log in using your own email address.|
|You are an internal BlitzMetrics team member.||Log in using email@example.com|
|You are an external user, or freelancer; and posting on behalf of the BlitzMetrics team.||Log in using firstname.lastname@example.org|
2. Click Tweet.
3. Copy and paste the ready caption for the post including the link to the blog post.
Make sure to adjust the spacing of sentences/paragraphs if needed.
4. Click Tweet.
5. IF the captions contains > 280 characters, THEN
- Open Twitter in another tab in your browser.
- Write the second tweet.
- Then, click the Tweet all button to publish.
Are you struggling with advertising online?— BlitzMetrics (@BlitzMetrics) October 22, 2021
Listen to Stan Genadek of Landscape Disruptors Podcast and Dennis Yu as they talk about the most important steps every landscape business needs to take to optimize their online presence.
Link here: https://t.co/QkxhQrwSKk
If 80% of the traffic is on mobile, and short videos work best on social... why not use that to your advantage?— BlitzMetrics (@BlitzMetrics) October 19, 2021
Get our One Minute Video course and discover what it takes to capture attention and generate leads with video --> https://t.co/8y3O0efjMt
Lloyed Lobo of https://t.co/lLRaRxc2Mf had a great conversation with Dennis Yu about how content creation can help generate leads for your business.— BlitzMetrics (@BlitzMetrics) October 20, 2021
6. Obtain the URL of the post by clicking the date of the post, and copying the URL in the address bar.
7. In your Content Library’s Social Content tab, fill in all columns below.
- SOCIAL PLATFORM: “Twitter”.
|You are posting on your behalf.||Update your own Content Library|
|You are posting on behalf of BlitzMetrics.||Update the BlitzMetrics Content Library|
|You are posting on behalf of a client.||Update the client’s content library.|