How To Crosspost A Photo Or Video To A Google Business Profile (Google My Business)
Google Business Profile was formerly known as Google My Business.
1. Visit https://www.google.com/business/
2. Log in.
|You have your own Google Business Profile (Google My Business).||Log in using your own email address.|
|You are an internal BlitzMetrics team member.||Log in using firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|You are an external user or freelancer.||Log in using email@example.com.|
4. Select "Business Name".
5. On The Left-Hand Side Select “Posts”.
7. Enter In The "Post Information".
8. "Add" A Picture or Video.
9. Keep The "Description" Under "1500 Words".
- If the description is over 1500 words, remove the title, and edit to make it shorter.
- Ensure the description still makes sense.
10. "Add" A Button
- Learn More: Insert blog link.
- Call Now.
11. Click "Post".
12. Copy The "Link" To The Post.
13. In Your Content Library’s Tab, Fill In All "Relevant Columns".
|You are posting on your behalf.||Update your own Content Library|
|You are posting on behalf of BlitzMetrics.||Update the BlitzMetrics Content Library.|
|You are posting on behalf of a client.||Update the client’s content library.|