How To Crosspost An Article Or Blog Post On A Facebook Page, Profile, Or Group
The list of items you need before you crosspost an article or blog post on a Facebook page, profile, or group.
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to the article web page, or blog post.
- URL of the Facebook page, profile or group.
- Publishing access to the Facebook page, profile or group such as having the Advertiser, Moderator, Editor, or Admin role.
- Caption or copy for the post.
The list of instructions to crosspost an article or blog post on a Facebook page, profile, or group.
1. Log in to Facebook.
2. Go to the Facebook page, profile or group.
|You are posting to your own Facebook Page, Profile, or Group.||Go to your own Facebook page, profile, or group.|
|You are posting to the BlitzMetrics Page.||Go to facebook.com/BlitzMetrics|
|You are posting to the BlitzMetrics Academy Group.||Go to facebook.com/groups/BlitzAcademy/|
|You are posting to the BlitzMetrics Office Hours Group.||Go to facebook.com/groups/1604854366299150|
|You are posting to Dennis Yu’s Facebook Profile.||Go to facebook.com/dennisyu|
|You are posting to Dennis Yu’s Facebook Page.||Go to facebook.com/getfound|
3. Click Create Post.
4. Copy and paste the ready caption for the post including the link to the blog post.
Make sure to adjust the spacing of sentences/paragraphs if needed.
5. Click Post.
6. Obtain the URL of the post by clicking the date of the post, and copying the URL in the address bar.
7. In your Content Library’s Social Content tab, fill in all columns below.
- SOCIAL PLATFORM: “Facebook”.
|You are posting on your behalf.||Update your own Content Library|
|You are posting on behalf of BlitzMetrics.||Update the BlitzMetrics Content Library|
|You are posting on behalf of a client.||Update the client’s content library.|