When you hear that term, what comes to mind?
Old white men, the Rotary Club, door-to-door selling, low-interest rates, stuff you don’t need.
I got to spend a weekend at a mastermind put on by Caleb.
Want to hear what surprised me?
If you’re a service business, take note:
- We are in the business of solving problems, not selling packages.
- People don’t like to be “sold” but they like to buy.
This mastermind flipped my preconceived notions about life insurance.
How to be my own bank, getting leverage like the big banks do:
- Having my dollar do multiple jobs for me— to be able to save money and invest it at the same time.
- Not paying a “tip” to the government on my income, by setting up a proper structure of trusts and companies, and taking every deduction in the 4 main categories.
- Being clear on my WHY— and how to build a legacy beyond a job or income.
- Leveling up by spending quality time with leaders who have accomplished massively in areas I’d like to improve.
- Talking about faith in an honest, loving, non-confrontational way.
Caleb Guilliams believes his book, The And Asset, can change your life.
I left Denver with a bunch of amazing new connections, some that will turn into lifelong friendships.
Only someone like Caleb Guilliams could bring together a room like this— by having a strong team, a clear vision for the future of the industry, and being so selfless.
If you sell services, learn from Caleb how to make something “boring” scintillating.
It was a magical experience and I’m so grateful for what I received and what’s to come.
I remember Caleb just 4-5 years ago— hadn’t spoken on any stages, had no online presence, and had just started a company. And my hope is to be known as one of his strongest, most loyal supporters. He is one of my favorite people.
About the Author
You can find him quoted in major publications and on television such as CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NPR, and LA Times. Clients have included Nike, Red Bull, the Golden State Warriors, Ashley Furniture, Quiznos-- down to local service businesses like real estate agents and dentists. He's spoken at over 750 conferences in 20 countries, having flown over 6 million miles in the last 30 years to train up young adults and business owners. He speaks for free as long as the organization believes in the job-creation mission and covers business class travel.
You can find him hiking tall mountains, eating chicken wings, and taking Kaqun oxygen baths-- likely in a city near you.