With the COVID-19 pandemic going on, it is challenging to see a doctor right now. What makes matter worse, is the fact that it is also flu and allergy season. We came across a really informative podcast that can help you if you are in need of healthcare assistance right-away.
Dave Berg, the CEO of Redirect Health recently was interviewed by the Loud Rumor Podcast, hosted by Mike Arce. Read on to find out the key takeaways from the interview and to learn about a unique option to help you if you are looking for medical assistance but may be having trouble in the middle of this pandemic.
What is Redirect Health?
Redirect Health was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. This company provides affordable healthcare plans that comply with the Affordable Care Act.
Fast Way to get Treated for Your Medical Needs
As said previously, hospitals are full to capacity and it is a real challenge to get an appointment for your medical needs. Redirect Health offers an innovative option as they are able to assist you with your inquiries over the phone and can even prescribe you with the most appropriate medicine to get you back on the road to better health!
Can Redirect Health Assist me if I have COVID-19 Symptoms?
Yes! They have a “Flu and Coronavirus Fast track Hotline” that you can take advantage of if you are experiencing symptoms. If you already have a membership with Redirect Health, if you aspire to have a membership, read on to learn more about this unique membership.
Is Redirect Health an Affordable option?
For sure! Redirect Health offers a Non-Member Virtual Primary Care option which is covered by Medicare, most insurance plans, and there is also a self-pay option as well with a great rate of $49. You can call the hotline and tell them about your symptoms and they will guide you from there.
What Benefits does Redirect Health Offer?
There are many benefits to take advantage of! As a member, you will get:
- $0 Copays
- NO Deductibles
- Quality primary care including most routine laboratory services,
- Care navigation
- Comprehensive care management
What if I Have Other Medical Needs?
They can still help you as they are knowledgeable on an array of medical conditions. They will also help you get the medicine you need at a good price. This is a great way to get your prescription filled quickly.
Key Takeaways From the Podcast
- The flu season comes in waves. This is also called “bumps”. We just got over a bump recently and we’re about to go into another bump.
- If you get the flu, you need to use the appropriate medicine within 24 hours – at the most 48 hours. Tamiflu is usually what’s recommended but there are other options as well. It is best to talk to a medical professional first before choosing medicine so that you will get the best option.
- It is suspected that the coronavirus will come back again but we do not know how soon – perhaps in another 10 to 20 years?
- Visit RedirectHealth.com for more information.
- Feel free to email Dave Berg directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access the full podcast here on Youtube.
About the Author