1. SERVICE FEES. Client agrees to pay for the services as set forth in the corresponding Service Order or Order Form. BlitzMetrics, Co. shall be reimbursed for travel expenses if specified in writing in the Service Order, Service Form, or Quote, if any. Fees for Service Orders will be billed in full following acceptance at and are non-refundable, unless otherwise specified in writing.
2. LICENSE AND MAINTENANCE FEES. License and Maintenance Fees are charged at a flat rate on a monthly basis throughout the term of the Master Subscription Agreement and shall be due and payable in U.S. dollars. BlitzMetrics reserves the right to increase the rate of License and Maintenance Fees at any time after the first anniversary of the Effective Date upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to Client. In the event of an inconsistency between the terms printed on the invoice and the terms contained within the Master Service Agreement, the terms of the Master Services Agreement shall govern. Client shall pay interest compounded monthly on all overdue amounts at the lesser of 1% per month (compounded monthly) or the maximum rate allowed by law. Client also agrees to pay all reasonable costs and expenses of collection (including agency fees, attorneys’ fees, expenses and costs) incurred in attempting to collect any unpaid amounts owed by Client. Client agrees not to chargeback any payments made by credit card in favour of resolving disputes as provided herein.
3. INVOICING AND PAYMENT. Client will provide BlitzMetrics with valid and updated credit card information, or with a valid Purchase Order or alternative document reasonably acceptable. If Client provides BlitzMetrics with a credit card, Client authorizes us to charge such credit card for all BlitzMetrics Services listed in the Service Order or Order Form for the initial subscription term and any renewal subscription term(s) s set forth in the Master Services Agreement. Such charges shall be made in advance, either annually or in accordance with any different billing frequency stated in the applicable Order Form or Service Order. If the Order Form or Service Order specifies that payment will be by a method other than a credit card, BlitzMetrics will invoice Client in advance and otherwise in accordance with the relevant Order Form or Service Order. Unless otherwise stated in the Order Form or Service Order, invoiced charges are due Net 30 days from the invoice date. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to BlitzMetrics and notifying BlitzMetrics of any changes to such information.
4. FORMS OF PAYMENT. BlitzMetrics preferable form of payment is by credit card, either entering Client’s information directly on our online Service Order or Order Form, or by completing our Credit Card Authorization Form. BlitzMetrics can also receive payments by PayPal.
Check payments should be submitted to the following:
1960 Joslyn Pl.
Boulder, CO 80304
5. FEES. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Order Form or Service Order, (i) fees are based on services purchased and not actual usage, (ii) payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are non-refundable, and (iii) quantities purchased cannot be decreased during the relevant subscription term stated on the Order Form or Service Order. Subscription fees are based on monthly periods that begin on the subscription start date and each monthly anniversary thereof; therefore, fees for quantities added in the middle of a monthly period will be charged for that full monthly period and the monthly periods remaining in the subscription term
6. OVERDUE CHARGES. If any charges are not received from Client by the due date, then at BlitzMetrics’ discretion, (i) such charges may accrue late interest at the rate of 1% of the outstanding balance per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, from the date such payment was due until the date paid, and/or (ii) BlitzMetrics may condition future subscription renewals and Order Forms or Service Orders on payment terms shorter than those specified in the Master Service Order or Service Package.
7. SUSPENSION OF BLITZMETRICS SERVICES AND ACCELERATION. If any amount owing by Client under our Master Services Agreement is 30 or more days overdue (or 10 or more days overdue in the case of amounts Client has authorized BlitzMetrics to charge to Client’s credit card), BlitzMetrics may, without limiting BlitzMetrics’ other rights and remedies, accelerate Client’s unpaid fee obligations under such agreements so that all such obligations become immediately due and payable, and suspend Client’s services until such amounts are paid in full. BlitzMetrics will give Client at least 7 days’ prior notice that Client’s account is overdue, before suspending services.
8. PAYMENT DISPUTE. BlitzMetrics shall not exercise his rights under Section 6 (Overdue Charges) or 7 (Suspension of Marketing Cloud Service and Acceleration) if Client is disputing the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith and is cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute.
9. BILLING INQUIRIES. All billing inquiries should be submitted in writing. If by e-mail, send to email@example.com. If by postal mail, send to BlitzMetrics, Co. Attn: Accounting at 1960 Joslyn Pl, Boulder, CO 80304.
10. TAXES. Client agrees to pay any applicable sales taxes payable with respect to the provision of any services or the completion of deliverables to Client (other than taxes applicable to BlitzMetrics’ income, property and employees or otherwise set forth herein) that are invoiced by BlitzMetrics, provided that all such taxes shall be explicitly set forth on the applicable invoice. BlitzMetrics will be solely responsible for the payment of all other taxes, its employees’ salaries, unemployment insurance, worker’s compensation, employee benefits and other employment-related charges and deductions.
This Billing Policy was last updated on June 18, 2013.