The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success via Zoom and Basecamp.
- Is willing to be a pro-level digital marketer by getting certified in our digital marketing program.
- Keeps up to date on the industry with an insatiable curiosity and is performance-oriented.
- Pays close attention to detail. Say "Rabbit" in the title of your email application to firstname.lastname@example.org to show you can follow directions.
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts by helping also optimize campaigns.
- Previous account management experience.
- Articulate and well-accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Is able to interpret client data on Google, Facebook, and other channels.
- Familiar with a range of agency tools, which cover HighLevel, Vendasta, jarvis.ai, Basecamp, SEMrush, and others. If you don't know these, we can teach you.
- Is eager to get PRO at digital marketing. Check out the masterclass with Tom Ferry I share in the pre-requisites section and wow us with some thoughts that show you understand what an account manager who serves real estate agents must know and do.