Are you the type of person who goes the extra mile to make someone smile (even if you don't know them)?
What Does an Account Manager Do?
The main role of the Account Manager is to make sure we're delivering for the client– which means moving things along to drive actual performance (stats) and perceived performance (client happiness).
Thus, the Account Manager is the A (accountable) in #RACI— problem-solving, communicating, and following up, as necessary.
As an Account Manager, your job is to make sure that your team members complete the tasks for your clients in the Basecamp Project Queues.
It’s a common misconception that an Account Manager or outsourced team is only necessary once a business has grown to 10-15 clients, but the fact is, when an agency reaches 15 clients, it becomes very difficult to manage client services and other operations. A reliable Account Manager is necessary in order to scale and grow!
What Does a Good Account Manager Look Like?
Good Account Managers are people who don’t have to be told what the client wants because they already know, and that’s why they’re so valuable. The best ones know how to balance their own needs with the needs of the client and know what makes a project successful.
The ideal candidate is able to identify the needs of both new and current customers to help them achieve success. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross-functionally to communicate with all stakeholders responsible for the customer's success via Zoom, Basecamp, and other channels.
- Willing to be a pro-level digital marketer by getting certified in our Digital Marketing Program.
- Keeps up-to-date on what's happening in the industry, has an insatiable curiosity, and is performance-oriented.
- Pays close attention to details. Include "Rabbit" in the title of your email application to show that you can follow directions and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage all reporting about the health of customer accounts and help optimize campaigns.
- Previous account management experience.
- High English proficiency (perfect grammar)
- Articulate and well-accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Able to interpret client data on Google, Facebook, and other channels.
- Familiar with a range of agency tools, which cover GoHighLevel, Vendasta, Basecamp, SEMrush, and others. If you don't know any of these, we can teach you.
- Eager to become a PRO in digital marketing.
- Willing to work full-time
Please Watch: A Master Class in Digital Marketing with Dennis Yu and Jason Pantana
Are you ready? Great! Go through the required training below.
The additional courses below are recommended for Account Managers:
- 15 Second Video Course
- Agency Management
- Amplification: The Road Map To Successful Facebook Campaigns
- An Introduction To Chatbots - Automating Leads and Sales
- Break Free From the Clock - How To Charge Clients for Value
- Content Marketing
- Course Builder Course
- Digital Plumbing
- Dollar a Day Course
- Dominating in Google via your Google Business Profile
- Expert Tips: Getting your GBP Optimized by Maria Elena Duron
- Facebook Business Manager Basics
- From Solopreneur To Agency Machine – the Three Phase Growth Process
- Goals - Standards of Excellence
- How I 10x the Value of My Time
- How I Get Through 1,000 Emails Per Day
- How I Manage My Time
- How To Be a Facebook Targeting Ninja
- How To Become a Professional Public Speaker - Tips They Don't Tell You
- How To Create KILLER One Minute Videos
- How to Do a One-Call Close with the Master of Sales, Alex Schlinsky
- How to Get Millions of Impressions on LinkedIn
- How To Go From a One-Man Show To a Team
- How To Impress Important People
- How to Power Network and Win at a Conference
- How To Run a Live Workshop
- How To Setup a Revshare Deal
- How To Supercharge Your Personal Brand Using Systems
- How To Write Copy That Turns Your Audience Into Your Brand Ambassadors
- Make Stories, Make Money
- Master Content Micro Course
- Master Design Course
- Meetings Checklist Course
- One Minute Video
- Optimization [#MAA]
- Optimization: How To Dissect the Performance of Your Ads
- Peek Over My Shoulder - How I Used LinkedIn To Drive Results
- Personal Branding
- Podcasting Success: Interviewing Top Executives With Michael Krigsman
- Quick Audit Training
- Quora Ads
- Secrets in Speaking and Consulting with Braden Kelley
- SEO 101: Master SEO Fundamentals with SEMRush
- Social Amplification Engine
- SOW Training
- The Content Factory
- The Million Dollar Client
- The Seven Components of a Successful Quick Audit
- TikTok Ads Course
- Tracking and Analytics To Understand Your Customer Journey
- VA Hiring
- Video Studio Setup
- Why You Should Hire and Train a Young Adult To Work in Your Business
- Writing Your Book in a Weekend Using Jasper
- Office Hours: #MAA Framework: A Strategic Guide to Optimization
- Office Hours: 5 Authority Building Hacks to Grow Your 7-Figure Agency
- Office Hours: 7 Google Signals to Increase your Website Ranking
- Office Hours: Authority is the Way to Driving Algorithms
- Office Hours: Become Famous on Social Media
- Office Hours: Break Down Content Into Smaller Pieces Through Repurposing
- Office Hours: Building Authority Through Courses and Programs
- Office Hours: Building your Personal Brand by Interviewing High Authority People
- Office Hours: Campaign Audit – Metrics, Analysis, Action
- Office Hours: Case Study: Quick Audit
- Office Hours: Close a Six-Figure Deal via a 5-Minute Solid Proposal
- Office Hours: Conquer Local Business and Project Management
- Office Hours: Conquer New Categories by Leveraging Your Brand
- Office Hours: Create an Interactive Sequence Process
- Office Hours: Create Videos Consistently
- Office Hours: Design Strategy Course (formerly Office Hours: How To Create Documents At Scale)
- Office Hours: Dominate in Google
- Office Hours: Financial Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Office Hours: Finding TikTok Success with Elliott Padfield
- Office Hours: Focus on the Fundamentals To Achieve Viral Success on TikTok
- Office Hours: Generate Copy That Sells
- Office Hours: Generate Influence Using the "Thank You Machine"
- Office Hours: How AI Can Help you Generate Content to Improve your SEO
- Office Hours: How TEAM System Works
- Office Hours: How TikTok Works in Running an Agency
- Office Hours: How to Leverage Cameo to Generate Influence
- Office Hours: How to Provide an Hour of Great Value
- Office Hours: How to Rank on your Name or Someone Else’s Name in Search Results
- Office Hours: How to Use Digital Marketing to Enhance Traditional Marketing
- Office Hours: Improve Engagement To Increase Your Sales
- Office Hours: Land Big Deals
- Office Hours: Learn How To Generate Content That Gets Shared Across Social Media
- Office Hours: Learn How To Make the Right Decision in Hiring Virtual Assistants
- Office Hours: Level up Your Ability To Speak Concisely in Any Pubic Speaking Setting
- Office Hours: Leverage a Quick Audit, Boost Your Agency
- Office Hours: Leverage Google My Business
- Office Hours: Leverage Interactive Video in Digital Marketing
- Office Hours: Leverage LinkedIn as a Business Owner
- Office Hours: Leverage Repurposing Content To Increase Engagement
- Office Hours: Leverage the Power of Analytics To Have More Successful Marketing Campaigns
- Office Hours: Leverage the Power of Case Studies To Build Authority and Grow Your Brand
- Office Hours: Leverage the Power of Content To Keep Your Followers Engaged
- Office Hours: Leverage the Power of Descript to Repurpose Content
- Office Hours: Leverage Twitter as a Business Owner
- Office Hours: Look Professional on Video
- Office Hours: Managing an Agency With Special Guest Lisa Buyer
- Office Hours: Master the Job Posting Techniques That Lead To Perfect Hires
- Office Hours: Mobile Mastery: Creating Compelling Videos and Confidently Speaking on Your Smartphone
- Office Hours: Optimization and Copywriting using AI
- Office Hours: Outsource Video Editing Work to Fiverr
- Office Hours: Presenting Powerfully in Video
- Office Hours: Pro Tips for TikTok Video Production with Ryan Magin
- Office Hours: Quick Audit Strategies
- Office Hours: Reverse Engineering How to be an Industry Influencer
- Office Hours: Roleplay – Close Deals and Diagnose Issues
- Office Hours: Roleplay – Techniques on How to Close Deals
- Office Hours: Roleplay- Make Introductions
- Office Hours: Scale Up Your Business by Hiring the Right People
- Office Hours: Search Engine Optimization
- Office Hours: Strategies for Business Franchise
- Office Hours: Strategies To Help You Get Verified on Social Media Platforms
- Office Hours: Supercharge Your Social Sharing: Unlock the Power of AI to Maximize Your Reach
- Office Hours: The Art and Science of Newsjacking
- Office Hours: The Framework: What It Takes to Be a Successful Entrepreneur with Bryan Eisenberg
- Office Hours: The Value Ladder
- Office Hours: TikTok Advertising: How It Works
- Office Hours: Use Interactive Video to Drive Leads Through Your Funnel
- Office Hours: Website 30-Minute Quick Audit
- Office Hours: What to Do With Haters
- Office Hours: Why Agency and Consultants Lose Clients
- Office Hours: Why Books Build Authority And How AI Can Help
- Office Hours: Write Your First Book Fast
Frequently Asked Questions:
I looked at all the requirements and passed with flying colors. I'm also ok with the setup. How do I apply?
- Watch the video on this page.
- Click the button below.
- Compose a mind-blowing proposal.
- Demonstrate that you know what we're about and what we do in your message (do your research).
- Include links to examples (proof) of previous work that you've done related to this role.
- Include references that we can contact to get feedback.
- Indicate if you're coming in full-time or part-time.