What You Should Have Done by Now
There are some things you need to do as a new member after onboarding. Please refer to the list below to know what these are.
- Finished or started studying the Level 1 Virtual Assistant and 9 Triangles courses
- Personalized your accounts: Google (includes Gmail), Basecamp, WordPress, Academy, and YouTube
- Added your picture to your Google and Basecamp accounts
- Created a LastPass account and installed the Google Chrome extension (use your company email for the account)
- Provided Operations with your information which will be added to the Team Roster.
- Familiarized yourself with the other members of the team (see the Team Roster)
- Got with your team lead and introduced yourself
- Checked your email
What You Should Do Next
- Read and understand what's in the Operations Process Guide.
- Start checking in every work day before starting work.
- Start your day right by going through your inbox first. Aim for Inbox Zero daily.
- Go through the required training listed in the next section.
- Familiarize yourself with Basecamp.
- Familiarize yourself with our Google Drive.
- Familiarize yourself with the Asset Tracker. It is where we document all our digital assets.
- Familiarize yourself with the 1,000 Tasks Library.
- Ensure you have access to the items listed in the "What You Should Already Have by Now" section. If you need access to something, submit a request.
- Update your team lead on your training progress.
- Start submitting your End-of-Day report daily. Don't skip this, please. We check for compliance every day.
- Learn how we do things, and do them yourself. When you have done something successfully at least three times without anyone's help, you can help us train other team members.