Promoting a Blog Post Using Quuu Promote
What is Quuu Promote?
"Quuu Promote is a content marketing tool that promotes your content in over 500 interest categories, where over 39,000 people are sharing content to their social media accounts every day. It’s the only content promotion tool that has real people sharing your content on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin."
From the Quuu Blog.
This page will teach you how to promote content on Quuu Promote.
Information that you will need:
- Login credentials to our Quuu Promote account (through LastPass)
- URL to the blog post to promote.
Before we jump in and start promoting, we need to know the dos and dont's. This section will cover this topic.
To decrease the chances of rejection, remember the following:
- The content should not contain bad language or adult content.
- The content should not be sales-focused or promotional in nature. It should be focused on helping, not selling.
- The content should not focus on a single product, service, or brand.
- The content should be in English.
- The content should not be difficult to view, read, or understand.
- The content should be evergreen, not bound to time.
- The content should not contain obvious grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors.
- We cannot promote a home page, index page, or social media post.
- The content should not be too specific for the intended category.
- The content should not contain dead links or hyperlinks that lead to irrelevant content.
- The content should not be too strongly opinionated or biased.
- We cannot promote something that is already being promoted in another category so no duplicates, please.
- We should not have more than 33% of content in one interest category from the same source. In other words, we should not have too many posts from the same source.
- The content must be deemed to provide sufficient interest or value.
- The content cannot be deemed to be too offensive, shocking, or inappropriate.
Checking To See if the Blog Post Is Already Being Promoted
Promoting the Blog Post
Step 2: Go to the Quuu Promote website
Log in using LastPass.
Checking Performance for Reporting Purposes
Step 1: Go to the Quuu Promote website
Log in using LastPass.
Adding a Site to Your List
Use the checklist below to verify that you did the task correctly.
- You paid attention to the rules before deciding to promote the content.
- You promoted the correct blog post.
- You got confirmation on the Quuu Promote website that the post is being promoted.
- You checked back after one week to get the performance figures.
- You submitted a report to the client.