New Payroll Schedule
Please refer to the table below for the 2023 payroll schedule. Also, check out the bottom of the page for additional information about our payroll process and what you need to do to get paid on time.
Here are some things to keep in mind when creating and submitting your invoice:
- Do not keep the timer running during the creation process. The activity is not billable.
- Do not create your invoice during a pay period.
- Pay attention to the period covered and the invoice submission deadline.
- Always follow the invoice format (sample).
- We only pay through PayPal. Create an account if you don't have one.
- Check the entries ensuring that no task exceeds 3 hours and that there are no empty timestamps. Sometimes, VAs forget to turn off the timer resulting in empty timestamps (no task done).
- You can only bill time spent on tasks officially assigned to you.
- Add the TimeCamp report to your invoice (as additional pages).
Sending the invoice
- Submit your invoice in PDF format. There is an option in Google Docs to save as such.
- Send your invoice to email@example.com.
- Do not send your invoice more than once.
If there is an issue with your invoice, you will receive feedback within the day. You will rarely need to send a follow-up, but if your payment does not arrive within the given period, you may send a follow-up to firstname.lastname@example.org.